- Registration is open from the month of November to May every year.
- Academic session is from June to March
- A face- to -face interaction with the parents and the candidate is mandatory.
- Hostel facility for boys and girls. More about Hostel
1. To ensure a smoother registration process on your mobile phone, consider using the desktop site mode.
- Request Desktop Site: Open the registration link on your device. In most mobile browsers, you can request the desktop version of the website by tapping on the menu icon (usually represented by three dots or lines) in the browser. This menu is typically located in the top-right or top-left corner of the screen.
- Look for "Desktop Site" or "Request Desktop Site" option: In the menu, you should see an option that allows you to request the desktop version of the website. It may be labelled as "Request Desktop Site" or something similar. Tap on this option.
- Register on the Desktop Site: Once you've enabled the desktop view, you'll be able to register on the website just as you would on a computer. Follow the registration process as you normally would.
2. For students in classes KG to IX, kindly provide the information in alignment with the details on the birth certificate.
3. For those seeking admission to class XI, please complete the application process using the information on the class X certificate / Board registration details.